SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenmom2_gw

Am I crazy that I am already planning for the fall Swaps to start

gardenmom2
14 years ago

Hi everyone. I first and foremost want to say hi to everyone. I have been MIA for a little while as we have been extremely busy. I also wanted to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes for my Father In Law. He is still with us though every day we wonder when. (He has end stage lung cancer). We are able to look at every day as a blessing and receive it as such. He was very sick for a while and then amazingly to us and the dr's again, he pulled thorugh and is fighting.

I also want to say I am enjoying gardening this year and going through my seeds is a pleasure. Thank you to everyone for the seed trades and to the round robin type swaps. THey are so much fun !! That brings me to my original question/post. LOL

Am I the only crazy person out there who is planning or in my case re-doing the garden next year and drawing it out already? Also, on all of the crazy rainy days we have had I have started going through and redoing completely my want list and have list. I want to be ready LOL. I think I may have lost it, but it seemed like a good thing to do as the rain has been crazy !!

I am also trying to figure out why my Walmart and Lowe's have not clearanced the seeds yet???? I want to raid the display when they do and keep thinking they will be anytime but they have not. It is almost July people. Clearance it out already !!!

Ok I am done. I got my gardenweb fix and really wanted to say hi LOL. Love ya

Nichol

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County