SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

littleone_fb-Fran-Delivery Status Notification!

I have sent you copies of both emails, and have gotten numerous emails like below, with different times on them. Is there something 'up' with your email provider maybe? I have had no problems emailing anyone else...and I've emailed bunches in the last day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sent: Tue 4/01/08 8:50 AM

To: Jane Doe (me)@B.hotmail.com

Security scan upon download Trend Micro ® logo

Attachments: details00...txt (0.2 KB),

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

Jane Doe (you)@blahblahblah.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just an FYI

Comments (9)

• littleonefb
    16 years ago

Sue,

I haven't got a clue what that is all about. I got one e-mail you sent me last night and have had at least 15 e-mails this morning, none of them spam either.

To my knowledge no one has any problems getting e-mail through to me, even from hotmail. my daughter uses that one quite frequently.

Fran

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Fran,I sent you a test email! :)

• littleonefb
    16 years ago

Hey Angie,

came through without any problem that i could see on my end. I was gone all afternoon and didn't get to check my email till later this evening.

Fran

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well I just got another one. I emailed poisondartfrog this morn at 9:49 AM and just got a delay notice at 9:50PM!...12 hours later. Here I had thought all day that she had the PO info I had shared with her earlier in the day.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@myway.com

I'm gonna go ask at Computer Help about it. My suspicion now is that it is likely a Hotmail problem....sigh.

Original Author
    16 years ago

Fran,

I will reply additionally her to the emails you sent me. Seems I get a delay notice (maybe) 12 hours later. Then I might get a second notice 12 hours later than that. Then I get a third notice that it has FAILED totally maybe 12 hours later than that. By then I am so over it....

The second name you asked about...you are right. Their member name does NOT come up on a search. Try doing a search of posts at the Seed X with the name, and you will see they replied to one thread there, so they are indeed a member....join date March 29, 08, and they have NO EMAIL link grrrrr

Anyway. I learned/read a while back that there is a snaofoo with some (newer I think) member names not coming up on a member name search. GW is working on it, but it is very hard to find/pin down the problem. They welcome members reporting each instance (member name)as it is discovered that it is 'not' found via a mem search. I will go now and report via the Contact Us link that that mem is not found. Hopefully it will help them find/fix the problem. I have noticed the ones I have reported, do get fixed and can then be found (a little later)

I am sure you know, but others who might be reading this may not that often it takes about 24 hours for a new member's name to be found via the mem name search feature here. Just something good to know...if they happen to mail via GW yet their name is not found.

Sue...rbb

Original Author
    16 years ago

crud...I just got this message regarding the email I resent you Thurs....that I had originally sent Wed,

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.
    I give up...sigh

• littleonefb
    16 years ago

Sue sent you an e-mail with another addy to use.

Fran

Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey Fran...just replied to your email...subject line...op needed. I sent it to the 'new' addy you gave me, and I was going to send it to your other (old) addy to , but I no longer have it. I lost all my addresses a while back. I wonder why your IP doesn't like my IP, or my email addy. I'd send from my Yahoo addy, but I often don't check it for weeks and weeks at a time. Maybe once a month or so.

So...anywho...I tried to reply to you.

Sue

• littleonefb
    16 years ago

Sue, Got your e-mail from your hotmail addy. Came in today, but wasn't around till now to get my e-mail.

Still don't understand your e-mail problems though, I'm getting e-mail from hotmail and yahoo all the time without any problems that I'm aware of.

Will send you my other e-mail addy.

Thanks for the opinion, much appreciated.

Fran

Sponsored