SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reeselayne

Newbie question

reeselayne
15 years ago

I had a trade with a member here who was very difficult to say the least. She got very irate with me even after I explained that the plant she wanted was in a back field and would take some time to get. I told the trader this up front. She then proceeded to email me every day wondering if I had mailed. She sent hers quickly (not packaged well, and not really good shape, but ok... it is the dormant season after all) I told her my child was sick and torential rains had kept me from getting out to get the plant. she then proceeded to send some not really nice emails and finally Ipromised I would mail today (which I did)just to get her to leave me alone. We agreed to the trade on March 6th. Am I really that late? I was up front about the whole thing and life does happen from time to time! I had to walk out to the field because it was too muddy to get there any other way... We have black dirt here and just a little rain makes it tought to get around. So after an almost mile walk there and back in the rain and mud...I got the plants packed up and mailed. and honestly I am a bit miffed. It is supposed to be nice next week and I honestly didnt think a week was unreasonable, maybe even a bit longer. Am I out of touch? sorry to ramble but this one trader was a tad pushy....

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!