SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
springangel_gw

Am I being too ambitious??

SpringAngel
13 years ago

First off thank you to everyone who replied to my post about a lamp. I tried a regular lamp and I think its helping a little. I am still worried my plants are not going to get big enough in time. But hopefully I am worrying for nothing.

Anyway, I am starting to think if all these plants come up I am going to have a huge garden I can't handle.

Right now if all the seedlings work out I will have 4 tomato plants (early girl, big boy, beefsteak and cherry), 1 green pepper plant, several broccoli and a few cauliflower (just started the cauliflower plants). I also wanted to start some squash and pumpkin but I think I will have hands full as it is. I could probably go pretty big but I didn't want to start huge. I am coming from doing a container garden of two tomato plants and some herbs (and strawberries that barely produced) to an in the ground garden.

About how much room do you think I will need for what I have already and then how much more room for the pumpkins and squash? Am I setting myself up for too much work?

Thanks for any thoughts!

Comments (17)