SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjackwheat

have:memphis tn fall swap/trade leftovers

sjackwheat
15 years ago

Hello G-webbers, I have to trade the leftover plants that I brought home from the Memphis TN. Fall Swap today. My greenhouse and house will be full and I dont need 15 or 20 plants of the same kinds that I already have. All of these are divisions or cuttings that I have started from my own plants unless otherwise noted. Here is a list of what I have to trade and I would love to trade a flat rate box stuffed full of plants both rooted and some unrooted plants. I will note beside the plants whether they are yard-plants or house-plants. I am open to just about anything so make me an offer. Here goes: Mother-in-laws tongues-houseplants, Spider babies-houseplants, Callisa Fragrans-houseplant in the cold winter months,Prickly Pear Cactus pads-yard-plants, Opuntia Cactus pads-houseplants in the cold winter months, Arum bulbs small-yardplant, Variegated Sweet potatoe vine-houseplant for cold winter months, Yellow Cannas w/red speckles-yardplant, Purple Heart Wondering Jew-houseplant for winter months, Syngonium Vine-houseplant, Yellow Ice Plants-yardplants, Yellow Walking Iris babies-yardplant in summer months, Variegated Vinca Vine-yardplant, Parrots Feather-pondplant, (2)Chinese Parasol tree seedlings from previous trade-yardplant, and lots of Dwarf Bolero Marigold seeds. Email me even if you post here please so that I can keep up with who wants what. Thanks Jackie

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County