Jack in the pulpit

Looking for wants:and tempt me

Comments (7)

• sjackwheat
    16 years ago

Sent you a email. Jackie

• hagey
    16 years ago

Are trading these in the spring or now? I have some of these but they are domant now. I would be interested in some if you are saying that they do not go dormant. Thanks.

• pinkspoonbill
    16 years ago

I sent you an email.

• plantbug
    16 years ago

I am interested in your dutchman breeches.

• amishchick
    16 years ago

hi, what plants or bulbs do you have left for trade?

• healing32eire
    16 years ago

Hello! I've been looking for woodland plants desperately! We've moved to a large, forested bit of Mother Nature. The prior "owners" harvested and destroyed most of the woodland native plants - "thought they might have been poison weeds"
    We worked on our last home's flora/fauna and we've now had it certified a nat'l wildlife habitat, and have arranged for it to stay that way. That's what we're working so hard on, as the land's caretakers, in our forested hollow with its ravines of various gradients, several clean streams, glens and lots of wildlife. We've cleared the invasive non-natives and are trying to help the healing process here by planting woodland plants such as Trout Lily, Dutchman's Breeches, etc. I'm looking for a variety of species within the trout lilies, breeches, jack-in-the-pulpit, and any other shade or woodland plants I can find.

I have some very large 'have' lists. Have a look and see if there's anything there you'd like. Email me, as well: GW hasn't been getting follow-ups forwarded too well lately.
    Thank you for posting your offer!
    Red Willow - Rua Saileach

• healing32eire
    16 years ago

Hello! I've been looking for woodland plants desperately! We've moved to a large, forested bit of Mother Nature. The prior "owners" harvested and destroyed most of the woodland native plants - "thought they might have been poison weeds"
    We worked on our last home's flora/fauna and we've now had it certified a nat'l wildlife habitat, and have arranged for it to stay that way. That's what we're working so hard on, as the land's caretakers, in our forested hollow with its ravines of various gradients, several clean streams, glens and lots of wildlife. We've cleared the invasive non-natives and are trying to help the healing process here by planting woodland plants such as Trout Lily, Dutchman's Breeches, etc. I'm looking for a variety of species within the trout lilies, breeches, jack-in-the-pulpit, and any other shade or woodland plants I can find.

I have some very large 'have' lists. Have a look and see if there's anything there you'd like. Email me, as well: GW hasn't been getting follow-ups forwarded too well lately.
    Thank you for posting your offer!
    Red Willow - Rua Saileach

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm