SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cannadoit

I have Epiphyllum ( Orchid Cactus)

cannadoit
14 years ago

I would like to make a large trade.

A flat rate box of epi cuttings from me, for a flat rate box of epi cuttings from you.

I have updated my epiphyllum have list on my member page ( under plants I have) I am looking for any varieties I do not have. I love yellow blooming and orange blooming epis the most...but, I've yet to meet an epi I didn't like.

As I am just building my collection, here are the cuttings I have available for trade:

Tofu

Charlie Paetz

Irne Paetz

Helke Paetz

Crown Prince

Flaming Torch

Three Oranges

Hocus Pocus

Strictum

Oxypetallum

Wrayii

Trocadero

Padre

Day in Spring

Ric Rac

Summer of 84

Hermosissimous

And of course...what epi grower doesn't have hs or her fair share of noid's? lol

I have a Tequilla Sunrise and a Tarantula I could take a cutting from if you have something I really really want. lol

Not that I am an obnoxious epi person or anything..but, just so you know..... All my epi's are grwon in a greenhouse. I use a soiless mix of 1 part AV soil, 1 part Perlite and 1 part Vermiculite.

I water once weekly ( it's hot here) alternating weeks with rainwater, and then a mix of either azalea fertilizer or a mix of beer/amonia/epsom salt.

I have kept records of the few places I've received my plants from, and I can provide you with this information if you would like it upon our trade.

I say that because I've had two of my plants actually bloom for me thus far...my Strictum and my Ackermanii....the others have been purchased as either cuttings or rooted plants from repatable sellers.

I don't want to do a small trade....I'd like to do one big trade...one for one..meaning...if you want 15 of mine..I will want 15 of yours.

I'll ship priority mail with delivery confirmation, and will want you to do the same.

Thanks for looking!

Comments (10)

Sponsored