SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

HAVE: Tons of named daylilies

SmokyMist
9 years ago

I am undergoing a huge project, dividing every single daylily we have in hopes of moving soon, to pot most of them up. I haven't done this in many years, so I will have alot of named daylilies to trade. There are a few newer ones ( new to me so they aren't fully grown out yet ) and the more expensive ones, that I won't be trading, but that leaves probably around 90 named varieties that I will be trading. I'm not even sure I have them all listed. I'll make a list as I go, but what I am looking for is edibles...as in fruits mainly. Would also be open to other plants, just not anymore daylilies at this time ( sigh). I prefer larger trades...and I would want that you either have a good feedback, I've traded with you before, or if you're new, you mail first. Nope, I'm not doing all this work to send these out for postage, sorry. Please respond here so I can keep up, and send me an email. I have a list up, but like I said it might not be totally updated ( many trips to the daylily farm since )

Comments (19)

Sponsored