SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

have 40+ Daffodils and some purple globe allium

missa
15 years ago

I would like to trade for items on my wish list. If you have other named Daylilies that are not on my list and are bright and colorful,heavily ruffled or a spider make me an offer. I already have enough pinks and yellows unless they are something not so plain. Also, i have had a serious mole problem the last few weeks and they ate most of my Japanese iris, louisiana iris and siberian iris. Im looking for named varieties. I have many plants in my yard that arent on my list and if there is something you are looking for let me know or let me see your trade page. I have an ilness that hinders my memory sometimes and it tought for me to stay on top of everything i have. My illness sometimes makes me sensitive to the heat and i am often weak so i want to let you know ahead of time i may not be so quick to put forward the plants i trade. I dont expect to get the plants i trade for quickl;y either. But the daffs and globe allium are ready to go. and i vcan ship them withing the next week. Please e mail me as i sometimes forget to check back here. ;) Melissa

Comments (2)

Sponsored