SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abbeyjosmom

Have: Bluebird lacecap and Sadie Rae hydrangea

abbeyjosmom
15 years ago

Hi everyone! I have a large lacecap hydrangea that I am sure is Bluebird. I posted once before for trade as a pick-up only plant but I am pretty sure I can send it if I cut it back quite a bit. I would like something or things that would be of equal trade since this is such a large plant. I can also trade the cuttings I take from it as well but am new to cuttings so you would have to specify how you would want that done. Since this is such a large trade I would also ask that you send your end first because I would hate to go through the extensive time and effort of digging and sending this only to have nothing or very little in return.

I am looking for named hosta and named iris at this time. I would especially like hosta "Tylers Treasure" because my son's name is Tyler, Iris "Starship Enterprise", or Iris "Jurassic Park". Take a look at my list and make me an offer.

I would also like to set up a trade or two for some "Sadie Rae" hydrangea cuttings that I will be doing as well. I wanted to get rid of that hydrangea too but that one is in a spot that can wait for the time being unless someone has something they would like to offer of equal trade for that one as well....it is quite a large bush but I am certain I could send it too but it would not be easy or cheap, lol. But the cuttings are a certainty if you would like to trade.

Remember I will be trading cuttings and also the large bush itself but I would like to make this trade this week as this bush has to go! Thanks so much and God bless!

Comment

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus