SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abbeyrose_gw

Have: Iris:Seneca Snowdrift,Colour Tart,War Chief & more

abbeyrose
15 years ago

After trading out about a dozen boxes, I still have a few iris trades left that need new homes. The following is what I have left:(the # preceding the name represents the number of trades I have left) 4-Country Roads(tan/cream bicolor),4-Emphasis(deep solid purple),7-Colour Tart, 2-Seneca Snowdrift, 3-War Chief, 10-Superstition, and 2-Yellow/Rust bicolor. Because we are in the process of relocating from NY to TN, I'm asking that you hold my side of the trade until after we move, the second week of July. I,m open to most anything that will do well in zone 7, so if you don't have anything on my 'want' list, then please, make me an offer. Thanks for considering a trade. Bonnie

Comments (8)

• rosebud43
    15 years ago

I'd like to have one trade for each kind. Please check my trade page when you have time, it's not finished but should be when you're ready for them.
    Thank you
    Phyllis

• green_panther
    15 years ago

Hi Bonnie,

I would love the remainder of your War Chief Iris.
    I have the following plants available for trade in July:

Water Dragon TB Iris
    {{gwi:56595}}

Black Dragon TB Iris
    {{gwi:56596}}

I also have a miniature iris but I can not recall the name (Dragon something). It is also in the purple color range.

If you don't want any more iris I also have Green Dragon Daylily (pictured on the left) Click the picture for a close up.
    {{gwi:56597}}

Thanks - Miranda
    Green Panther

• gingerbreadgirl
    15 years ago

Hello, I have some shrubs for trade. Kerria pleniflora,white spirea,Carolina Allspice-strawberry shrub,Purple Robe Locust,and Chinese Lanterns,candytuft,Jungle Princess spider lily,an unnamed lavender flowering hosta,may have rooted white wisteria, purple wisteria. I don't have any of your iris and would be pleased with any.
    Your friend at GW gingerbreadgirl Constance

• marcia1
    15 years ago

HI, would be interested in Seneca Snowdrift, Color Tart and Supersition (as many as you can after other wanted trades) I got behind on the garden stuff and missed a prior trade opportunity; but with the digging and mailing in July, my niece could help me.
    I have lots of named daylilies; also some neat ones like "favority coral under the river birch". I was busy on EBay and Lily Auction during the long winter with 100+ inches of snow and some of the bonus plants that were sent along would do much better in TN than here. I am not sure about the dormant varities..but I have SEV as well.
    If you are interested in daylilies, PLMK and I will get you the names.
    Marcia in WI where it is currently flooding (LOTS of moisture here this year)

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

Hi Bonnie,

I am interested in your 4-Country Roads(tan/cream bicolor),4-Emphasis(deep solid purple),7-Colour Tart, 2-Seneca Snowdrift, 3-War Chief, 10-Superstition, and 2-Yellow/Rust bicolor.
    I know you have trades ahead of me, so let me know what you have left.
    I have some purple obedient plants, tall yellow cannas (Richard Wallace), tall red cannas, white crinum, coreopsis,
    red salvia coccinee, and mix spiderworts (purple, pink).

Betsy

• pfllh
    15 years ago

Would you be interested in some green Japanese Maple seedlings(acer palmatum) for one of each of the iris?
    Thank you
    Lynn

• mkruby7
    15 years ago

Do you have any left ?

• PRO
    Catrina's Garden
    15 years ago

Hi abbeyrose,
    Do you have any war chief, superstition, or color tart left? I'm also very intereted in the mini bumble bee. I have some pink columbine and white campanula that you may be intereted in. Also have named Iris that I could tell you about or send pictures of or see my list http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina
    Thanks,
    Catrina

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH