SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cahac

Hen & Chicks for Trade

cahac
11 years ago

I Still have enough plants for 4 or 5 more trades if anyone is interested Looking for H & C's I don't have I have a list of what i have now on my page.

Hen & Chicks I have for trade

These are all named varieties and well rooted, year old plants. and if they do have chicks they come w/the hen. And some may be small clumps

or i can do smaller chicks that are rooted. I haven't had any luck at all in rooting small unrooted chicks i have gotten thru the mail

I am looking for named ones of same general size that i dont have. or any named Spiderwebs or Jovibarta "Rollers". I also have some really nice"noids" that i have lost the tags to. but they are named cultivars

Email me with what you have, but please don't be offended if i say no

i can email you pics of what i have but i'm not the greatest w/a camera

(1)-Ashes of Roses---medium-- frosty dark red in late fall,winter &spring hot summer it is green with red leaf backs. clumps fast, has a full circle of chicks

(2)-Atroviolaceum "Heimlich"-- med-green with a bright red on the heart of the center leaves

(3)-Atroviolaceum "Pubescents"--large-clear plum color in late fall,winter and spring, in full summer sun turns a odd Chocolaty Brown,give it summer shade and it will keep the plum color

(4)-Blue Boy--med/large Blue-green, and rose with lots of watermarks

(5) Hart-- med/large-- I bought this as "Hart" but not 100% sure it is.the leaves looks too narrow to me. Spring,early summer and some shade it is a fire engine red,full sun it is a dark red,

(6)-JoviBarta roller type "Hedgehog looks like a green w/red tipped ball turns almost all deep burgundy red in winter

(7)-Korrestia--med-- red & olive-green in summer--turns all Burgundy in colder weather. Clumps fast.has a full circle of chicks

(8)-More Honey--Green w/reddish/orange on underside of leaves. In winter it closes up, colder it gets,the tighter it closes until it looks like a red & green pinecone

(9)-Ohioan?-large Bought this 1 as Ohioan, but i haven't run across that name. It is a deep rich red in cooler weather with a satin finish on the rounded edge petals with just a streak of bluegreen around the edge of the leaves, turns a deep almost black burgundy in full summer sun

(10)-Pacific Knight-med- olive-green with a deep burgundy center slowly turns all burgandy Only going to have a very few of this 1

(11)-Pink Charm-med/large Bluegreen lite pink to rose with rounded ends on leaves

(12)-Raspberry Ice-large-- Summer color is a pale fuzzy frosted green.early oct starts to turn dark rose/red thru the winter late april starts turning green again. last of the rose/red is a big stripe down center of leaves for a couple of weeks before turning all green. A real knockout i will only have a couple of these for trade now. hopefully more in the fall

(13)-Red Rum-large. This is a dazzler Big(6-7") colors are mostly deep red w/purple tips and super watermarks but some start lite pink and range to almost black the red is so dark, holds it's color all year

(14)- Tracy Sue-med.-This 1 does a reverse on coloration. In winter it is a lime green with a rose cast. come spring starts turning yellow w/orange highlites more sun and hotter it gets the more yellow it turns about the colors of Sedum "Angelina" chicks are on long stolons so it clumps really nice . got this 1 several years ago from Croatia

Had these up earlier but had to go out of town on family matters and lost a couple of inquiries

cliff

Comments (5)

Sponsored