SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
italysmom

HAVE: I can design online photo albums for plants

italysmom
16 years ago

Hello, I can do online photo albums for plants, I want just about everything plant wise, so if you have something to trade, email me, or send me an im on yahoo. I totally love succulants, (hens and chicks.. alot.. named ones... unusual)... I love house plants... anything cool... love the preg. onions..lol.. I love roses, but havent gotten the knack of the rooting thing yet, and love lots of trees, want jap. maples, and magnolias.. alot. need all kinds of bulbs, expecially iris's lilies, daylilies, and elephant ears. anything that will be colorful, and easy in a shady tropical lookin area.. but cold hardy. if not cold hardy... would need instrucions on what I need to do so that they can come inside. I am a new gardener, so... anything is great. I also have two ponds, no plants in them, and am fixen to put in a couple more ponds.

I can design the photo album to your taste, and then its all yours, also you would be responsible for any hosting fees, but there are alot of free website areas out there and we can figure something out. Thanks Tammy

yahoo im- tdmaffair yahoo email- tdmaffair@yahoo.com

Comment

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!