SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redthreaddiy

HAVE Daylilies, Violets, and more!

redthreaddiy
12 years ago

Daylily 'Stella de Oro' This is by far the most popular Daylily selection of all time, because it performs so well in all zones, flowering for months on end. Forms a dense clump of grassy green foliage, with upright stems of fragrant, golden-yellow trumpet flowers. Early. Repeat bloomer. Compact habit. Excellent for massing, edging, borders or in mixed containers and tubs. Plants do not usually require dividing for several years, but are easily split apart in fall or early spring. Spent flower stems can be trimmed back after flowers are finished. Remove old foliage in late fall. Award winning.

I have well over 100 of these 'Stella de Oro' startup daylily plants, as I just split the one on the side of our house that hasn't been split in years. I separated the clump into single plants, and cut the foliage for transport. They will be sent to you in a moist paper towel covered with plastic, followed by newspaper. I am very careful when shipping!

{{gwi:49761}}{{gwi:49762}}{{gwi:49763}}

I also have several violets. I'm not sure of the type, but I'll be posting a link to the 'name that plant' forum shortly. Here is what they look like, they are small flowers with pretty foliage:

{{gwi:49764}}{{gwi:49765}}

I also have a limited supply of the following:

Bee Balm 'Fireball'

Mountain Bluet (white with purple center)

Stonecrop 'Blue Spruce'

Red Canna Bulbs

Chives

Golden Sedum

Different Hostas

Kangaroo Paw (with yellow flowers)

Orange Mums, Purple Mums

Passion Flower Vine

Yarrow 'Paprika'

500 different types of seeds! (You'll have to ask if I have any that you want - I'm not going to type them all out!)

My main goal is to distribute my daylilies though, so if you'd like to trade, please at least be willing to take 1 plant!

I am happy to trade for almost anything. Let me know if you're interested! There is no way I can re-plant over 100 plants on my own. Thanks!

Comments (6)

Sponsored