SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat_delgado_gw

Annabelle Hydrangea & lilac cuttings for? see list

cat_delgado
14 years ago

Hi,

I am looking for a few cuttings from Annabelle Hydrangea, and president lincoln lilacs, Mount baker lilacs and Maiden's blush lilacs, I'm willing to trade for some of my seedlings (in some weeks when they are bigger) OR If you are local (in connecticut) I have a bunch of different Hostas (mature) that I'd be willing to give you when they come up since I am replacing them with different plants (expanding the beds)

My seedlings which are growing now (sprouted and getting bigger) Hacksaw hosta offspring, Blue hosta offspring, Pink foxglove, Blue Fescue grass, White Balloonflowers, Achillea (pink variety) and waiting to sprout - red clementine columbine, MORE hostas LOL, red fountain grass, Varigated japanese grass, rubber centanthrus, larkspur delphiniums (magic fountain cherry), both red and pink variety Astilbes. I also have Nikko Blue hydrangeas and christine red azaleas, pee gee hydrangeas that I can give cuttings of as well.

I'm willing to be very generous as long as it's for the specific named varities listed above.

Thanks

Cat

Comments (2)

Sponsored