SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

Still many 2010 Daffodil Shows to attend!

I should have posted much earlier (sorry) but wanted to get the word out that there are still several American Daffodil Society Daffodil Shows to attend yet this spring. If you don't live close to one, maybe you would like to make a day trip to go and see hundreds of different daffodils, many of which are award winning, on display.

April 09-10, Edgewater, Maryland

April 10-11, Pacific Regional Show, Amity, Oregon

April 10-11, Cincinnati, Ohio-I'll be there, hopefully showing several daffs myself

April 10-11, Wheaton, Maryland

April 10-11, Wichita, Kansas

April 12-13, Midwest Regional Show, Indianapolis, Indiana-I'll be at this one also and hopefully have some daffs to enter after some unfortunate wind and rain this week

April 13, Upperville, Virginia

April 15, Mt. Airy, Maryland

April 16-17, Lehi, Utah

April 17-18, Salt Lake City, Utah

April 17-18, Columbus, Ohio-would like to go to this one too...sigh

April 17-18, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania-Held at Longwood Gardens, what a double treat!

April 17-18, Washington, Pennsylvania

April 20, Rye, New York

April 20-21, Towson, Maryland

April 23-24, Northeast Regional Show, Morristown, New Jersey

April 24-25, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

April 24-25, 2010, Wadsworth, OH

April 24-25, Glencoe, Illinois-at the Chicago Botanical Garden-another double treat!

April 24-25, Nantucket, Massachusetts

April 24-25, Youngstown, Ohio

April 28-29, Greenwich, Connecticut

May 01-02, Reston, Virginia

May 01-02, West Boylston, Massachusetts

May 15-16, Central Regional Show, Minneapolis, Minnesota

If you want to see numerous daffs from all Divisions attending a daffodil show is for you.

If you want to see daffs in all Color combinations, then attending a show is for you.

If you want to pick up information on growing and showing and sources of specialty daffodils, then attending a show is for you.

At the Cincinnatti Show this Saturday they have a section for NO NAME DAFFODILS and I hope to enter one of my most favorite daffodils that I don't know the name of. I don't even know where I acquired it, but hopefully it will maybe be a winner or someone there can say with some degree of certainty what the name is.

I will also be taking a vase of several no name daffs, in hope of being able to match them up with several entries and get names on them. There will be Daffodil Society members and other exhibitors there who I imagine can and will help me if necessary.

The link below has more details about times and locations of the many upcoming shows. Hopefully some of you can make it to one, or maybe even more than one.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: 2010 Daffodil Events & Show Calendar

Comments (11)