SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
farmingvillefarmer

A summary to everything i've grown so far

farmingvillefarmer
14 years ago

Ok here is a list of the Flowers I've grown so far. Please leave advice or tips thank you.

Zinnia> OK well I've started all of my Zinnia indoors under lights and then moved them out to the greenhouse around mid-March. The Greenhouse is heated but all my plants are starting to die. The leaves are all starting to turn brown and some of the flowers just wilt and die before opening.

Marigold's> this is a mix bag. Some are doing fine and some are having their stems and leaves turn a dark red like color till the plant no longer grows flowers and it starts to die.

Petunia> SO far so good.

Impatience> These do very well, I'm growing Red, Pink, White and Purple. Only thing that happens to the I see is that some of the stems seem to be rotting or growing mold and just fall right off the plant.

Now I did learn a few things and corrected some like I've stopped watering at night and locking my GH up tight. Seems that was bad for circulation and it was creating condensation in which case was creating mold and attracting slugs. please leave any comments or tips thank you

Anthony

Comments (7)