SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spiritual_gardner

Crappy Fabric Gazebo Tops

spiritual_gardner
15 years ago

Surely I am not the only one who has bought a fabric type gazebo form Target (or someplace else) and had to deal the replacing the top.

I bought the thing 4 years ago, it has a very nice looking sturdy frame. The original top was a heavy duty type of fabric that lasted two years (I'm in Maryland, the fabric comes off in winter, frame stays up).

My first replacement two years ago was of a lower quality, but did the job for one season. This year, I had to replace it again, worse quality, it will not last another season.

I've researched companies and they all seem to offer tops etc. made in China, where my crappy stuff comes from. I'd like to find an alternate solution, even if it means having a custom top made. I'd also like to alter what I'm getting a bit, I've noticed other tops that go over the upper edge (mine uses hooks around the upper edge, a real pain to secure).

I'm tired of going through this every season and not getting a quality top that won't leak. I use my gazebo at least 8 months out of the year, entertain, etc. It is a very functional thing that people enjoy.

Any suggestions about how to deal with this would be appreciated!

Thanks,

SG

Comments (12)

Sponsored