How do I edit my new mobile Houzz site?

J.P. McCurdy Electrical Services
Today I created a Houzz mobile site, but right after I completed the site my browser crashed (crash not related). When I was able to get back onto my Houzz page I could not find the edit function for the site.
SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jeannie Nguyen
Hi, if you go into Your Houzz and click Edit Profile, you'll be able to edit your privacy/settings from there.
Save    
PRO
I know where to edit my Houzz page, but I created one of those small mobile web sites that you offered recently. I looked all over my settings yesterday before leaving this comment. If it is in the settings please explain where?
Save    
Jeannie Nguyen
If you go to Your Houzz, click the button at the top of your profile that says Site Designer and it'll take you to the page where you can edit your Houzz website.
1 Like Save    
PRO
Thank you this is what I've been looking for!
Save    
PRO
Staging D'Elegance LLC...

How do you edit your phone number and add a new numbe

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz Create a Free, Custom Business Website With Houzz Site Designer
By Houzz
Manage your website and your Houzz profile from a single place, so you can spend more time focusing on client work
Full Story
Inside Houzz For Home Pros: A Quick-Start Guide to the Houzz Site Designer
By Houzz
Want to create a great-looking website for your business? Our free tool with customizable themes makes it easy
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Mobile Microliving in Oregon
A 128-square-foot home for a couple in Portland is designed for simplicity, affordability and beauty
Full Story
Van Metre Homes is a homegrown builder with a reputation for blending the enduring traditions, quality and value... Read More