SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

Website with just menu suggestions?

Annie Deighnaugh
10 days ago
last modified: 10 days ago

I wish there was a go-to site where you can search on whatever you've decided to serve and get suggestions for the rest of the meal.

....or maybe there is and I just don't know about it?

I mean you can find suggestions for packing, outfits, lots of recipes, but I'd like to be able to search menus. I know some of the cookbooks have suggestions for other parts of a meal, and some of my Burroughs cookbooks have actual meals all planned, but nothing I know of that's more comprehensive.

I'm having guests for brunch in June...early lunch really as we have booked a tour for the pm and won't be able eat until dinner time afterwards.

Right now I know I want to serve a frittata, and I'm thinking side green salad and biscuits w/butter. Maybe fresh fruit and cookies for dessert.

But I'd love to go somewhere, be able to plug in frittata, time of day, and out comes a list of sides that would be good with it. Links to actual recipes would be a bonus, but not necessary. I can't tell you how many times I see a nice recipe, and then think, but what the heck would you serve with it?

Comments (26)