SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashlie_neevel

Please help me. Advice requested (Amsterdam, Netherlands)

Ashlie Neevel
10 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I hope that all of you are well. I joined this forum because I have been doing a lot of research for my garden and every good piece of information I have found has come from this site so here I am.

The reason for this post in this forum is because I have a few questions and would like some advice for my planned garden. I have attached a 3D rendering of my garden design (to scale 420cm wide by 720cm in length). I am very interested in having roses inside the buxus hedges. This leads me to my first question.

Is this advisable?

My next question is:

I am looking for long blooming roses like the "Knockout" rose but I am unable to find a place here in Europe from where I can purchase these. Any suggestions?

My third question is :

If roses aren't advisable for this type of garden, What would be your best recommendation for this type of garden keeping in mind that the color scheme I am looking for is Pink and White and would like to have the garden colorful in spring summer and early autumn.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to hearing your answers and suggestions.

{{gwi:2117082}}

Comment (1)

Sponsored